Welcome to our ParentPay page.
We continue to work towards becoming a cashless school and strongly urge all parents to activate their ParentPay account. Activation Letters are available from Mrs Grist in the school office.
- ParentPay is simple to use.
- You can access the ParentPay website via this page using the Login details below.
- You can make payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available.
- Making payments with your debit card is straightforward. You will also be able to view your statement showing all your payments made.
Please note, the minimum payment for school lunches is £10, however you can put as much money on your account as you wish. In September 2017, we will be requesting that all trips for all Year Groups are paid for via ParentPay and a minimum of £1 will be set for this. Music Fees will also be paid for via ParentPay.
You will also be able to set up alerts to send a text/email when your account is low (you will be asked to put approximately £2 onto your account to cover text alerts)
Getting started with ParentPay
- www.parentpay.com or click on the 'Log in to ParentPay' button below.
- Click on 'Activate' under 'Account Login'
- Enter your username and password as per the activation letter and click 'submit'
- Enter the details required and register your email address so that we can send you receipts and reminders
- Click 'continue'. Your account is now activated!
- To pay for any items go to 'items for payment', following the simple online instructions to complete your transaction.
- To view payments that you have made click on 'History'
“A convenient way to pay. I can now book and pay for my children’s school meals securely online. It’s quick and easy to set up”
“Fast, quick, efficient – thanks ParentPay”
“ParentPay gives me peace of mind”
“No more having to look for change or writing cheques. It’s so easy now”