YMCA After School Care
YMCA EAST LONDON AFTER SCHOOL CLUB
The YMCA After-School Club provides care for children after school every day during term-time until 6pm.
Reasons to come ....
Friendly, welcoming and fun atmosphere
- Varied activity programme, with lots of choices
- Healthy snacks provided in line with the school food trust standards
- Offset the costs through the childcare element of working tax credits or childcare vouchers (subject to eligibility)
- Safe and secure environment
Facts you need to know .......
- Ofsted inspected '
- Qualified and experienced staff
- After School Club is open from end of school until 6pm
- Available Monday to Fridays, term time only
- Cost £11.25 per day
- Fees payable strictly in advance by debit/credit card, Childcare vouchers or Government Tax Free Childcare
- Service must be pre-booked with a minimum of 2 days
If you are interested, or have any questions, please contact the YMCA St Paul's Group Head Office on 0208 509 4636 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can call the club leader Mrs Bryan directly on 07957 478 246 (please note the club phone will only be on during club hours).