The children should always come to school each day wearing their full, clean school uniform. Not only do the children look smart, but much more importantly it contributes to a feeling of belonging to the school. Please ensure that your child is dressed smartly to come to school in their full school uniform every day.
Our school uniform consists of:-
- Grey or bottle green (not black) skirts/pinafores/trousers;
- White blouses/shirts/polo shirts;
- Bottle green jumpers/cardigans/sweatshirts;
- Green fleece;
- Bottle green and yellow ties (optional);
- Small check bottle green and white summer dresses;
- Shoes black; if not shoes, black trainers which are buckled, laced (if they can tie them on their own) or Velcro fastened – no brightly coloured logos, stripes, soles or laces or flashing lights;
- Closed in sandals : no open sandals or flip flops;
- Boots : black flat boots – no suede or fabric boots;
- Bags: small dark coloured bag – no handbags, no large rucksacks – maximum size 24 cms wide x 36 cms high.
- Earrings: studs only.
- Tights: grey/Socks white or grey;
- We would very much like to encourage children to wear either green or grey outdoor coats. Please note the school shop now sells green outdoor jackets.
- Green or grey head scarf, if required for religious reasons.
- PE Kit consists of green shorts and yellow top with Chase Lane logo on it for Year 1 to 6 children, white or grey socks and we would also like the children to have a grey or black jogging bottoms. In some cases, for indoor PE, dark grey or black leggings may be worn for religious observance only but not school tights. Trainers (any colour) or plimsolls can be worn indoors and trainers are recommended for outdoors.
- No black clothing
- No body transfers or nail varnish at any time;
- No leggings;
- No flowers or large bands in hair.
- No dyed hair
To purchase any item of school uniform, please click the link at the bottom of this page. Orders placed before 6pm on Monday will be ready to collect from the school office the same Thursday. Orders placed after 6pm will not be available until the Thursday of the following week.