The children should always come to school each day wearing their full, clean school uniform. Not only do the children look smart, but much more importantly it contributes to a feeling of belonging to the school. Please ensure that your child is dressed smartly to come to school in their full school uniform every day.
Our school uniform consists of:-
- Grey or bottle green (not black) skirts/pinafores/trousers;
- White blouses/shirts/polo shirts;
- Bottle green jumpers/cardigans/sweatshirts;
- Green fleece;
- Bottle green and yellow ties (optional);
- Small check bottle green and white summer dresses;
- Shoes black; if not shoes, black trainers which are buckled, laced (if they can tie them on their own) or Velcro fastened – no brightly coloured logos, soles or laces or flashing lights;
- Closed in sandals : no open sandals or flip flops;
- Boots : black flat boots – no suede or fabric boots;
- Bags: small dark coloured bag – no handbags, no large rucksacks – maximum size 24 cms wide x 36 cms high.
- Earrings: studs only.
- Tights: grey/Socks white or grey;
- We would very much like to encourage children to wear either green or grey outdoor coats. Please note the school shop now sells green outdoor jackets.
- Green or grey head scarf, if required for religious reasons.
- PE Kit consists of green shorts and yellow top with Chase Lane logo on it for Year 1 to 6 children, white or grey socks and we would also like the children to have a grey or green tracksuit. Plimsolls for indoor use and trainers for outdoor use.
- No black clothing
- No body transfers or nail varnish at any time;
- No leggings;
- No flowers or large bands in hair.
- No dyed hair
The PE t-shirt and shorts are available at the school shop. The School Shop which is open on Thursday afternoons from 3.15pm until 3.45pm in the Green Room.