Skip to content ↓

Chase Lane
Primary School

" I always try my very very best at everything "

Healthy Living Week

An Olympic Athlete visits our school for Healthy Living Week

 

 

As part of our Healthy Living Week, on Wednesday 1st July the school were visited by an Olympic athlete called Sarah Claxton.  She represented Great Britain in the hurdles in Athens in 2004 and Beijing in 2008.  She worked with the children to complete various sporting activities.   The children asked family and friends to sponsor their various sporting activities.

60% of the sponsorship money will be given to the school to spend on sports and playground equipment and the other 40% will be given to help develop young athletes in Great Britain.